Mégevette, gateway to the Léman Alps is a small tourist town rich in natural and cultural heritage.
Agriculture still holds an important place, it participates in a true traditional and mountain character.
While browsing the village and its hamlets, you will be able to admire the church, the old farmhouses as well as the oratories.
Nature is offered to you, get closer to it and enjoy the great outdoors :
- Walk along the forest roads Discovery of pastoral life in the pastures of Bray, Combe, Jottis ...
- Mid mountain hikes (marked trails, UNESCO classified Geopark)
- Mushroom search, hunting
- VTT (10 marked trails at your disposal, a bike room is at your disposal ...)
- Climbing Several sites in the immediate vicinity of the village.
- Tennis (Land at your disposal within the municipality.)
- Pool Onnion
In winter a whole range of activities are accessible in our valleys:
- Cross-country skiing
- Ski mountaineering in the mountains
- Sled Dog
- Activities organized by our tourist offices (Leman Alps and Massif des Brasses)